Cuts up to 16,800 slices of stick/french bread per hour.
Slice thickness: 20 to 90 mm.
This French bread cutter machine cuts 8.400/16.800 slices of stick bread per hour, inserting 1 or 2 loaves of bread per operation.
- To slice bread loaves in adjustable thickness.
- Feeding mouth with capacity for one or two bread loaves.
- Ideal for restaurants, "tapas" bars and big communities.
- Stainless steel made.
- Economy: quick to operate, uniform slice thickness and minimal waste.
- Hygiene, as operator has less contact with the product.
- Easy to clean.
- Removable blade.
- Safety system at cover and hand protecting grid at bread outlet.
- Optional: stainless steel stand.
Slice production: 8400 / 16800
Slice thickness : 20 mm - 90 mm
Total loading: 250 W
Mouth dimensions:115 mm x 135 mm
Electrical supply: 230 V / [v:011_frecuencia] / 1 ~
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 410 mm
- Depth: 524 mm
- Height: 910 mm
External dimensions with stand
- Width with stand: 494 mm
- Depth with stand: 567 mm
- Height with stand: 1530 mm
Net weight: 28.2 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <75 dB(A)
440 x 560 x 600 mm
Gross weight: 31.6 Kg.
- Stainless steel stand