Commercial vegetable preparation machine with an hourly output of up to 650 Kg.
1 speed motor block and a large production attachment.
- Stainless steel construction and high quality materials, all suitable for contact with food.
- New production technology that gives a uniform, high-quality cutting result.
- Ergonomic design: product is sliced/cut/shredded in one single movement.
- Large production head with lateral blade, which distributes the product inside the inlet, and handles entire products such as cabbage.
- The core drill (included) can also be used to achieve the same purpose.
- High positioned ejection disc allowing to eject a bigger product quantity.
- The large range of high quality discs and grids allows the operator to obtain over 70 different styles of product.
- This directs the product avoiding splashing.
- Electronic, user-friendly control board.
- Easily removable lever and lid for cleaning purpose.
- NSF-International certified appliance (complying with Hygiene, Cleaning and Food Material regulations).
- Please note: as a result of continuous product improvements, these specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Hourly production: 200 Kg - 650 Kg
Inlet opening: 286 cm2
Disc diameter: 205 mm
Motor speed: 365 rpm
Total loading: 550 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
Width: 389 mm
Depth: 382 mm
Height: 646 mm
Net weight: 24 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
Background noise: 32 dB(A)
- 1 speed motor block.
- Large capacity hopper.
- Core drill (optional use).
- Long vegetable attachment.
- Automatic hopper.