Compact immersion blender.
The most delicate preparations, airy blendings, smooth purees with ho need of add-on tools.
Designed for continuous use.
Ideal for mise en place.
Maximum comfort of use in recipients of up to 10 litres.
- Versatility without add-on tools.
- Tri-blade, professional, made of tempered steel and equipped with a long lasting cutting edge.
- Vario-speed: adjustable speed.
- Ideal for mise-en-place and support in service.
- Designed to work with maximum comfort in recipients of up to 10 litres of capacity.
- In option: shorter MA-11 mixarm.
Maximum comfort for the user
- Compact design: logical and manageable size.
- Ergo-design & bi-mat-grip: The external casing, in two materials, allows an ergonomic hold with an anti-slip grip and the handle features optimum inclination to minimise fatigue.
- Click-on-arm: detachable arm with quick and safe locking.
- Hood designed to avoid splashes during work.
- Intuitive use: very simple operation. Includes warning light when the machine is connected to the mains.
Designed to last
- Professional performance: it is capable of carrying out prolonged work without overheating.
- Life-plus: equipped with a motor which has passed all of the most demanding usage tests.
- Studied geometry: casing designed to avoid rolling and falling.
- Easy to clean: the arm can be washed under the tap or in the dishwasher.
Total loading: 240 W
Maximum recipient capacity: 10 l
Motor speed: 1500 - 15000 rpm
Blade diameter: 44 mm
Blade guard diameter: 65 mm
Liquidising arm length: 223 mm
Total length: 448 mm
Net weight: 1.4 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <80 dB(A)
496 x 80 x 180 mm
Gross weight: 1.8 Kg.
Default equipmentVariable speed motor block.
MA-12 mixer arm.