Professional immersion blender. 400 W.
- Fixed speed motor block.
- 420 mm detachable arm.
- Designed for continuous use in recipients of up to 60 litres.
- Professional hand blender designed for carrying out different preparations without the need for add-on tools.
- Professional Y-blade, made from tempered steel and with a long-duration cutting edge.
- Fixed speed.
- Designed to work in recipients of up to 60 litres.
Maximum comfort for the user
- Compact design: logical and manageable size.
- Ergo-design & bi-mat-grip: external casing made in two materials for an ergonomic hold. Anti-slip grip. Optimum inclination of handle, minimising fatigue.
- Click-on-arm: detachable arm with fast and secure closure.
- Hood designed to avoid splashes.
- Intuitive use: very simple operation. LED warning light in two colours to indicate the status of the machine.
- Possiblity of continuous operation.
Built to last
- Professional performance: capable of carrying out prolonged work without the casing overheating.
- Life-plus: equipped with a motor which has passed all of the most demanding usage tests.
- Studied geometry: casing designed to avoid rolling and falling.
- Easy to clean: detachable arm, can be cleaned under the tap.
- Approved by NSF: guaranteed safety and hygiene.
Total loading: 400 W
Maximum recipient capacity: 60 l
Maximum working depth: 283.3 mm
Motor speed: 12000 rpm
Blade diameter: 55 mm
Blade guard diameter: 92.2 mm
Liquidising arm length: 420 mm
Total length: 728 mm
Net weight: 3.74 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <80 dB(A)
455 x 475 x 117 mm
Gross weight: 4.73 Kg.
Default equipmentFixed speed motor block.
MA-33 mixer arm.
Optional equipmentMA-31 mixer arm.
MA-32 mixer arm.
- Combined with the bowl clamp, it allows user to slide the mixer along the bowl diameter, 700mm maximum.
- For locking the hand mixer to the bowl. Ideal accessories for comfort of use.
- Accessory for series 30 immersion blender, beater or combi or for MM-30 / MM-30V motor block.
newFor locking the hand mixer to the bowl. Ideal accessories for comfort of use.