Capacity: 10 x GN 1/1
Blast chilling: 32 Kg. / 90'
Shock freezing: 22 Kg. / 240'
Core probe included.
Hard chilling, deep freezing & preservation.
- Quick chilling to +10ºC. This inhibits bacterial proliferation, prevents food dehydration due to evaporation and permits maintaining the original properties of food for five to seven days.
- Deep-freezing to a core temperature of -18ºC in less than four hours, thus avoiding the formation of macrocrystals, an essential requisite if · at the time of its consumption - unfrozen food is to keep its original consistency and quality.
- Automatic preservation at the maintenance temperature programmed at the end of each operation.
- Integrated power unit.
- Indirect air flush: low dehydration.
- Powerful compressors: quick chilling.
- Hard chilling: for thick products.
- Core probe: Optimises the chilling and freezing times, by detecting the moment at which the desired temperature is reached in the core of the product.
Recipient capacity (GN) 1/1: 10
600 x 400 recipient capacity: 10
Capacity of ice-cream cuvettes 5 l.: 15
Space between trays: 68 mm
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 800 mm
- Depth: 700 mm
- Height: 1544 mm
Chilling capacity: 90 ºC a 3 ºC / 90 ' / 32 Kg
Deep freezing capacity: 90 ºC a -18 ºC / 240 ' / 22 Kg
Coolant : 2400g-R452
Refrigeration power : 3219 W
Consumption: 2100 W
Net weight : 139 Kg
870 x 770 x 1720 mm
Gross weight: 156 Kg.
- HACCP system. Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points
- Core probe.
- Sterilizing ozone