Capacity: 3 x GN 2/3
Blast chilling: 7 Kg. / 90'
Shock freezing: 5 Kg. / 240'
Optional core probe.
Hard chilling, deep freezing & preservation.
- Quick chilling to +10ºC. This inhibits bacterial proliferation, prevents food dehydration due to evaporation and permits maintaining the original properties of food for five to seven days.
- Deep-freezing to a core temperature of -18ºC in less than four hours, thus avoiding the formation of macrocrystals, an essential requisite if · at the time of its consumption - unfrozen food is to keep its original consistency and quality.
- Automatic preservation at the maintenance temperature programmed at the end of each operation.
- Integrated power unit.
- Indirect air flush: low dehydration.
- Powerful compressors: quick chilling.
- Hard chilling: for thick products.
- Core probe (optional): Optimises the chilling and freezing times, by detecting the moment at which the desired temperature is reached in the core of the product.
Recipient capacity (GN) 2/3 : 3
Capacity of ice-cream cuvettes 5 l.: 2
Space between trays: 70 mm
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 600 mm
- Depth: 600 mm
- Height: 400 mm
Chilling capacity: 90 ºC a 3 ºC / 90 ' / 7 Kg
Deep freezing capacity: 90 ºC a -18 ºC / 240 ' / 5 Kg
Consumption: 700 W
Coolant : 650g-R404A
Net weight : 41 Kg
700 x 610 x 520 mm
Gross weight: 48 Kg.