Capacity: 15 x GN 2/1 or 30 x GN 1/1
Blast chilling: 70 Kg. / 90'
Shock freezing: 55 Kg. / 240'
Complete with ice cream and thawing functions.
Core probe included.
Hard chilling, deep freezing & preservation.
- Quick chilling to +10ºC. This inhibits bacterial proliferation, prevents food dehydration due to evaporation and permits maintaining the original properties of food for five to seven days. LIGHT, SOFT, MEDIUM, FAST chilling cycles.
- Deep-freezing to a core temperature of -18ºC in less than four hours, thus avoiding the formation of macrocrystals, an essential requisite if · at the time of its consumption - unfrozen food is to keep its original consistency and quality. Temperatura and humidity are controlled during the whole cycle. DFC algorithm protects the food tast avoiding ice on the product surface. LIGHT, SOFT, HARD, RUN freezing cycles.
- Automatic preservation at the maintenance temperature programmed at the end of each operation.
- Ice cream function.
- Thawing function.
- Other utilities: drying, hot gas defrosting, alarm list.
- Manual or automatic cycles.
- Integrated power unit.
- Ergonomic and intuitive interface allows to see all important information at a glance. Progammable and multilingual.
- Indirect air flush: low dehydration.
- Suitable for both GN or pastry trays.
- Core probe: Optimises the chilling and freezing times, by detecting the moment at which the desired temperature is reached in the core of the product.
Recipient capacity (GN) 2/1: 15
Recipient capacity (GN) 1/1: 30
600 x 400 recipient capacity: 30
Capacity of ice-cream cuvettes 5 l.: 42
Space between trays: 68 mm
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 840 mm
- Depth: 875 mm
- Height: 1975 mm
Chilling capacity: 90 ºC a 3 ºC / 90 ' / 70 Kg
Deep freezing capacity: 90 ºC a -18 ºC / 240 ' / 55 Kg
Consumption: 4050 W
900 x 1350 x 2010 mm
Gross weight: 332 Kg.
- HACCP system. Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points
- Core probe.
- USB to connect a printer.
- UVC lamp