Commercial dishwasher with constant rinse temperature system
Suitable for hospitals, clinics, nurseries, laboratories, etc. also making them ideal for glass-washing in the hotel & leisure industry.
- Best performance.
- Optimal washing results.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Wash and rinse temperature display.
- Full optional list.
- Constant temperature rinse water system: guaranteed sterilization of all ware to NSF specificaions.
- Independent break tank.
- Rinse booster pump (minimum water pressure: 0,7bar; 7l/min).
- Intuitive use.
- Top and bottom wash arms.
- Highly efficient, 1HP wash pump.
- Catering grade stainless steel construction (AISI 304 2B).
- Double skinned door equipped with magnetic micro-switch and high-efficiency seal, ensuring thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Rounded finish interior ensures no accumulation of dirt.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Electronic, watertight control panel with wash and rinse temperature display.
- Highly efficient stainless steel dispersers ensure optimum water distribution for enhanced washing performance.
- Rinsing dispersers offer clean design. Assembly without screws.
- Double filter system provides effective wash pump protection.
- Easily removable dispersers and filters for cleaning and maintenance. No tools needed.
- Independent rinse boiler complete with adjustable and safety thermostats.
- Tank equipped with adjustable thermostat.
- Designed for quick and easy maintenance. Fast access to components for on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
Basket dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
Maximum glass height: 330 mm
Cycle duration: 120 " / 150 " / 180 "
Production baskets/hour: 30 / 24 / 20
Wash temperature: 65 ºC
Rinse temperature: 90 ºC
- Boiler capacity: 12 l
- Wash tank capacity: 26 l
Water consumption/cycle: 3.5 l
- Pump: 750 W / 1 Hp
- Tank: 2500 W
- Boiler: 6000 W
- Total loading: 6750 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width:600 mm
- Depth: 630 mm
- Height: 835 mm
Net weight: 63 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
640 x 695 x 960 mm