Commercial dishwasher with constant rinse temperature system
Constant rinse temperature system gives hygienic sanitised results. Suitable for hospitals, clinics, nurseries, laboratories, etc. and ideal for glass washing in the hotel & leisure industry.
- Best performance.
- Optimal washing results.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Double skinned construction: thermal and acoustic insulation.
- 2.5 kW wash tank: optimal recovery time.
- Full optional list.
A constant temperature rinse water system guarantees sterilisation of all ware to NSF specifications. The dishwasher S-60 is equipped with an independent break tank and rinse booster pump, facilitating normal working at minimum water pressure (0,7bar; 7l/min)
Its easy-to-use electronic panel is equipped with wash and rinse temperature display.
This model includes stainless steel top-of-tank filters.
- For washing all type of plates, glasses, cups and cutlery.
- A constant temperature rinse water system guarantees sterilisation of all ware to NSF specifications.
- The S-60 is equipped with an independent break tank and rinse booster pump, facilitating normal working at minimum water pressure (0,7bar; 7l/min)
- Partial draining and replacement of wash tank water on each cycle, aid self cleaning during use.
- Rinse boiler temperature adjustment and a thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle, is incorporated as standard.
- Washing with double system of rotating dispersers (top and bottom)
- 3 washing cycles.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- Double skinned construction and a door with a highly efficient watertight seal, ensures energy saving and acoustic insulation. Safety door micro-switch.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones.
- Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
- Complete with top-of-tank stainless steel filter set.
- Inside of the machine with rounded finished: absence of angles avoiding the accumulation of dirt.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Automatic rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Easy to use electronic control panel with anti-moisture seal and wash & rinse tank temperature displays.
- Adjustable washing tank and boiler temperature and security in the boiler.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
Basket dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
Maximum glass height: 330 mm
Cycle duration: 120 " / 150 " / 180 "
Production baskets/hour: 30 / 24 / 20
Wash temperature: 65 ºC
Rinse temperature: 87 ºC
- Boiler capacity: 12 Lt
- Wash tank capacity: 25 Lt
water consumption/cycle: 3.5 Lt
- Pump: 550 W / 0.75 Hp
- Tank: 2500 W
- Boiler: 6000 W
- Total loading: 6550 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width:600 mm
- Depth: 630 mm
- Height: 835 mm
Net weight: 63 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)