Commercial dishwasher with constant rinse temperature system
Suitable for hospitals, clinics, nurseries, laboratories, etc. also making them ideal for glass-washing in the hotel & leisure industry.
- Best performance.
- Optimal washing results.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Wash and rinse temperature display.
- Top-of-tank filters by default.
- Full optional list.
A constant temperature rinse water system guarantees sterilisation of all ware to NSF specifications. The dishwasher X-60 is equipped with an independent break tank and rinse booster pump, facilitating normal working at minimum water pressure (0,7bar; 7l/min)
Its easy-to-use electronic panel is equipped with wash and rinse temperature display.
This machine includes stainless steel top-of-tank filters.
- For washing all type of plates, glasses, cups and cutlery.
- Partial draining and replacement of wash tank water on each cycle, aid self cleaning during use.
- Rinse boiler temperature adjustment and a thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle.
- 3 wash cycles.
- Washing with double system of rotating dispersers (top and bottom).
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- Double skinned door with high efficiency seal, ensuring thermal and acoustic insulation. Magnetic door micro-switch.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
- Complete with stainless steel top-of-tank filter set.
- Inside of the machine with rounded finished: absence of angles avoiding the accumulation of dirt.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Automatic rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Easy to use electronic control panel with anti-moisture seal and wash & rinse tank temperature displays.
- Adjustable washing tank and boiler temperature and security in the boiler.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
Basket dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
Maximum glass height: 330 mm
Cycle duration: 120 " / 150 " / 180 "
Production baskets/hour: 30 / 24 / 20
Wash temperature: 65 ºC
Rinse temperature: 90 ºC
- Boiler capacity: 12 l
- Wash tank capacity: 26 l
Water consumption/cycle: 3.5 l
- Pump: 550 W / 0.75 Hp
- Tank: 2500 W
- Boiler: 6000 W
- Total loading: 6550 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width:600 mm
- Depth: 630 mm
- Height: 835 mm
Net weight: 63 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
640 x 695 x 960 mm