3 kW wash tank and 9kW boiler
Commercial pass-through dishwasher with a max. loading height of up to 400 mm and 3 wash cycles with thermal cycle delay option included. A stainless steel, top of tank filter system is also included as standard.
Double skinned hood.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Optimal washing results.
- Double skinned hood: thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Tank capacity above average: it takes more time to saturate the water of debris.
- Full optional list.
- A hood type dishwasher for both straight in line and corner situations -suitable for washing trays, as well as all types of plates, cups, glasses and cutlery.
- A double skinned hood ensures thermal and acoustic insulation and energy saving.
- Professional washing with double system of rotating wash and rinse arms top and bottom. · Hood operated, auto cycle start.
- High performance moisture resistant, electronic control panel with wash and rinse temperature display. 3 wash cycles.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- The inside of the machine features rounded corners, the elimination of angles avoiding the accumulation of dirt.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained ware. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Magnetic hood micro-switch.
- Standard features include adjustable feet for levelling.
- Tank and boiler temperature display.
- Rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Complete with stainless steel top-of-tank filter set.
- Wash tank and rinse boiler temperature adjustment and a thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle, is incorporated as standard.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
Basket dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
Maximum glass height: 400 mm
Cycle duration: 60 " / 120 " / 180 "
Production baskets/hour: 60 / 30 / 20
- Boiler capacity: 10 l
- Wash tank capacity: 40 l
- Water consumption/cycle: 3.5 l
- Pump: 1500 W / 2 Hp
- Tank: 3000 W
- Boiler: 9000 W
- Total loading: 10500 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width:640 mm
- Depth: 756 mm
- Height: 1920 mm / 1468 mm
Net weight: 129 Kg
Wash temperature: 65 ºC
Rinse temperature: 90 ºC
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
- Rinse aid pump.
- 1 open basket.
- 1 plate basket.
- 1 cutlery basket.
- Stainless steel top-of-tank filter set.
- Detergent dosing equipment.
- Drain pump (B).
- Booster pump (kit).
- Constant rinse temperature system with booster pump and break tank (type A Air Break) (C).
- Steam condenser unit (V).