Reverse osmosis systems for industrial, professional, and hospitality applications.
Simple, sturdy and long-lasting.
OS-140C: Suitable for dishwashers with a break tank. 120-140 l/h at 15ºC.
OS-140P: Equipped with a pressure pump. Suitable for dishwashers with or without a break tank. 140l/h at 15ºC.
Robust, reliable, and highly durable reverse osmosis systems. Designed to produce crystal clear and pure water, ensuring washing with very low chemical requirements and high hygiene levels.
- Shiny glasses, flawless plates and cutlery at all times.
- Reduces detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- Protects your dishwasher from limescale build-up.
- Forget manual drying after washing.
- Reduces wear and tear on plates and glasses.
- Enhances the durability of your installation.
Membranes: 4 x TWG1A1
Internal pre-filter: Profine BLUE small
Total loading: 180 W
Water flow data
- Maximum water inlet flow: 300 l/h
- Maximum temperature: 35ºC
- Feed water pressure (bar) (max): 5 bar
- Feed water pressure (bar) (min): 1.5 bar
- ____Maximum capacity (10ºC): 140 l/h
- Recovery percentage: 25-60%
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
External dimensions (W x D x H): 168 mm x 515 mm x 476 mm
Net weight: 20 kg