Rack size 500x500mm and door clearance 380 mm. Multi-power version.
- Sani-Control: guaranteed disinfection
- Embedded bodywork and easy-grip door: hygienic and ergonomic
- Exclusive Hydroblade™ washing arms: maximum effectiveness.
- 3-stage filtering system.
- Double-walled body (partial).
- 400V / 50Hz / 3N~ (standard)
- 230V / 50Hz / 1~
- 230V / 50Hz / 3~
- GUARANTEED DISINFECTION in compliance with standard DIN 10534.
- THERMAL LOCK function: Ensures that rinsing will be carried out at the ideal temperature to disinfect the dishes.
New recessed bodywork
- Ergonomic design with rounded corners to prevent the accumulation of dirt and facilitate cleaning.
- Compact tank volume (50% water saving compared to the previous range).
- Embedded basket guides
Hydroblade™ washing arms
- Redesigned nozzles for greater washing performance.
- The "monoblock" design delivers durability and resistance to impacts.
- 30% savings in water consumption during rinsing compared to the previous range.
3-stage filter system: surface, tank and extraction
- Keeps the washing water in optimal conditions to maintain constant washing performance.
- The surface filters feature an "easy-on" design and can be quickly removed without having to disconnect the washing arms.
"Easy grip" door: new design with integrated door handle
- The integration of the components provides greater resistance and robustness.
- Designed to have no corners or areas that are difficult to access: prevents deposits of dirt and facilitates cleaning.
- Its ergonomic handle provides a perfect grip, even with wet hands.
- Double-walled door with safety microswitch and high quality seal
- 38 cm loading capacity: high versatility for washing a wide range of items: dishes, Euronorm trays, GN 1/1 tubs and pizza plates diam 39
- Ultra Xperience: high performance, without complications.
- Soft start: progressive start-up of the washing pump to protect fragile items.
- Colour LCD Display: intuitive communication of the machine status by means of messages, colour codes and icons.
- Dedicated cycles: selection of the ideal washing programme using icons.
- Adaptable: allows the main parameters of the machine to be adjusted to the needs of each user.
- TEMPERATURE DISPLAY
- Wash Plus+ function: increases the intensity of the wash cycle for greater cleaning performance
- Control panel with IP65 humidity protection.
You will never WASH ALONE
- Tech-Services: our team of technicians will help you so that your machine is always ready for use.
- Design Services: tell us what your needs are and we will advise you.
- 60 years of experience and know-how at your disposal.
Basket dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
Maximum glass height: 380 mm
Cycle duration: 90/110/120/180/240 "
Production baskets/hour: 40/33/30/20/15
Wash temperature: 40 ºC - 65 ºC
Rinse temperature: 65 ºC - 87 ºC
Boiler capacity: 8 l
Wash tank capacity: 14 l
Consumption and savings
Water consumption/cycle: 2.5 l
Automatic saving mode in: 25 '
Automatic switch-off: 120 '
Pump: 750 W / 1 Hp
Tank: 1800 W
Boiler: 5000 W
Total loading: 5750 W
Electrical connection: --
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width:580 mm
- Depth: 635 mm
- Height: 835 mm
Net weight: 57 Kg
Noise level (1m.): <69 dB(A)
640 x 695 x 960 mm
Default equipmentRinse aid pump.
1 glasses basket.
1 mixed basket (plates).
1 small basket for cutlery.
Optional equipmentDetergent dosing kit.
Drainage pump with level sensor. Proactive tank water renewal.
Manual resin regeneration water softener.
Double-level accessory for washing two baskets at the same time.
- 4 models available from 8 to 20 litres.
- Specially indicated for the restaurant industry and bars and any other application where water for industrial use is required.
- 500x500 mm. racks for glasses, plates, cutlery and trays.
- Available for different glass and dishwashers.
- Stainless steel made high feet kit.
- Specially designed for Sammic glass- and dishwashers.
- Specially designed for Sammic dishwashers.