Capacity: 15 x GN 1/1
Blast chilling: 40 Kg. / 90'
Shock freezing: 28 Kg. / 240'
Core probe included.
Hard chilling, deep freezing & preservation.
- Quick chilling to +10ºC. This inhibits bacterial proliferation, prevents food dehydration due to evaporation and permits maintaining the original properties of food for five to seven days.
- Deep-freezing to a core temperature of -18ºC in less than four hours, thus avoiding the formation of macrocrystals, an essential requisite if · at the time of its consumption - unfrozen food is to keep its original consistency and quality.
- Automatic preservation at the maintenance temperature programmed at the end of each operation.
- Integrated power unit.
- Indirect air flush: low dehydration.
- Powerful compressors: quick chilling.
- Hard chilling: for thick products.
- Core probe: Optimises the chilling and freezing times, by detecting the moment at which the desired temperature is reached in the core of the product.
Recipient capacity (GN) 1/1: 15
600 x 400 recipient capacity: 15
Capacity of ice-cream cuvettes 5 l.: 21
Space between trays: 68 mm
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 800 mm
- Depth: 800 mm
- Height: 1950 mm
Chilling capacity: 90 ºC a 3 ºC / 90 ' / 40 Kg
Deep freezing capacity: 90 ºC a -18 ºC / 240 ' / 28 Kg
Coolant : 2200g-R404A
Refrigeration power : 5443 W
Consumption: 2700 W
Gross weight : 200 Kg.
Net weight : 185 Kg
870 x 970 x 2130 mm
- HACCP system. Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points
- Core probe.
- Sterilizing ozone