Tabletop model. 20 m³/h. 555 mm
555 mm sealing bar.
20 m³/h Busch vacuum pump.
Vacuum controlled by sensor.
- Powered by Busch.
- Vacuum controlled by sensor.
- Vacuum PLUS.
- Digital keyboard.
- Control panel equipped with display indicating the exact vacuum percentage.
- "Pause" button to marinate food.
- Safe liquid packing thanks to sensor control.
- Double seal.
- Cordless sealing bar.
- Bag-sealing programme.
- Pulse-controlled decompression.
- Vac-Norm ready with automatic decompression.
- Stainless steel body and chamber. Long-shaped, deep-drawn chamber.
- Damped transparent lid of highly durable polycarbonate.
- Dry-oil programme for drying the pump.
- Working hours counter for oil changes.
- Safety system with protection against vacuum failure.
Pump capacity: 20 m³/h
Pump capacity (60 Hz): 20 m³/h
Bar length: 555 mm
Total loading: -- W
Vacuum pressure (maximum): 2 mbar
- Width: 568 mm
- Depth: 431 mm
- Height: 215 mm
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 634 mm
- Depth: 552 mm
Height: 513 mm (230V) / [v:dim_ext_alto_2] (120V)
- Depth: 552 mm
- Height: 513 mm
Net weight: 70.4 Kg
Noise level (1m.): 75 dB(A)
Background noise: 32 dB(A)
786 x 612 x 685 mm
Gross weight: 79.8 Kg
- Spec sheet (pdf)
- Brochure > Vacuum packing basics - English (pdf)
- Brochure > Practical info - Vacuum packing basics - Spanish (pdf)
- Brochure > Vacuum Packing Machines - Sensor (Print) (pdf)
- Brochure > Vacuum Packing Machines - Sensor (Interactive) (pdf)
- Brochure > Vacuum Packing basics - French (pdf)
- Sensor controls
- Up to 10 seconds of extra vacuum pull
- Soft air function
- Dry oil cycle
- BUSCH pump
- NSF approved
- Clear methacrylate lid
- Filling plate
- Vacuum packing bags
- External vacuum kit for Vac-Norm, containers and accessories
- Bag cutting kit
- Support for liquid packaging
- Additional filling plates
- To cut non-used bag parts.
- For Sammic vacuum packing machines. Ideal accessory to pack in bags containing liquids.
- For Sammic vacuum packing machines.
- For using as external vacuum packing
- Designed for vacuum packing and sous-vide cooking.
- For easy transportation of the vacuum packer and its accessories.