We have just returned once again from the prestigious biennial Host Milano in Milan, and we want to share with you our incredible experience. From the 13th to the 17th of October, we were present at stand E23 F24 alongside Janby Digital Kitchen, proudly showcasing all our innovations, many of which will be available very soon.
It's always an honour for us to participate in such a grand event. Over these five days, we had the pleasure of welcoming visitors from all over the world. From friends and colleagues to dealers and end-users, everyone approached with enthusiasm to discover what Sammic has to offer.
The perfect stage to present our latest innovations
- The Déli-cut: our innovative cut, designed to be the most universal, practical, and versatile for any chef.
- The latest advancements in our Ware washing range coming soon.
- The updates to our Sensor Ultra vacuum packing machines.
- Innovations in our XM hand blenders range with the revolutionary TiltStop system.
- And our exciting collaboration with Janby Digital Kitchen offering a sous-vide solution for large-scale productions, a glimpse into the digitalisation and culinary revolution.
One of the most special moments was, without a doubt, the reunion of the Sammic team from different parts of the world. Together, we shared moments, laughter, and experiences, strengthening our bond and commitment to excellence even further.
In addition to the video available above, where some of our protagonists share their reflections and testimonials, we leave you with the Flickr folder we've created, filled with images that capture the essence and atmosphere of our participation in the fair. Relive these unforgettable days at Host Milano with us!