Commercial precision cooker to get the best products.
Temperature-controlled sous-vide cooking has become an indispensable technique for any kitchen that follows the latest trends. This technique allows to obtain more tender, tasty products with the best texture, with the minimum loss of moisture and weight.
Benefits of sous-vide cooking
Product quality: more tender and tasty product and with a better texture.
- Minimal loss of moisture and weight.
- Preservation of flavour and aroma.
- Flavours are enhanced and colours retained.
- Nutrients are preserved unlike traditional cooking.
- Research has shown that sous vide gives the highest retention of vitamins vs. steaming and boiling.
- Little additional fat and salt are required during cooking.
- Consistent results.
Operational and economic benefits:
- Allows to prepare dishes in advance, making work organisation easier in peak periods.
- Minimizes waste by advance preparation of controlled portions.
- Low energy consumption compared with ovens and gas ranges.
- Non-use of gas reduces room temperature in kitchen, and fire risk.
- Several meals from starter to dessert can be regenerated simultaneously in the same bath.
- Reduction of clean-up time.
- Very simple use and consistent and uniform results.
- Production planning allows the restaurant to offer a wider variety of dishes.
SmartVide by Sammic:
- It can be fitted in seconds into a standard gastronorm container of different sizes.
- Easy to stock and transport.
- Stability/uniformity: ± 0.1°C.
- Minimum container depth: 150 mm.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- SmartVideTrack ready.
- Recipe memory.
- Firmware update.
- Optional core probe.
More information at www.sous-vide.cooking[+]
|Janby Track Mini integrated||—||—||—|
|External dimensions (WxDxH)|
for further information